All people working with their dogs in the facility (rental, class, private session, etc.) must complete a liability waiver and registration form including the behavior questionnaire.
Absences & Make-ups:
1. Students cannot make up more than 1 class in any one series without PRIOR permission from Jodi Kellar. Absences must be made up in the same session.
2. Students must make arrangements for make ups with the individual trainer; Make-up classes are a courtesy that is offered only as space permits.
3. We request that you inform us of an absence in advance to allow others a spot to make up.
4. Private Sessions canceled or postponed within 24 hours will be charged the full private session fee (as the trainer’s time & the facility cannot be re-scheduled).
1. Refunds will ONLY be issued in cases where the dog is unable to complete the class or any other class with us for medical reasons.
2. These requests MUST be in writing and accompanied by a note from the veterinarian.
3. All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the properly completed written request. Refund requests must be sent to JodiKellar@yahoo.com and include the payee’s name, address, method and date of payment.
4. A minimum administrative fee of $50 will be deducted from all refunds.
Potty Areas: Please potty your dogs in the front of the building only. As a responsible pet owner, please pick up after your dog.
Please find street parking while our usual parking lot undergoes construction. Do not park at the dry cleaner. Please be respectful of the shared parking areas and do not leave garbage or dog waste or allow your dog to urinate on cars or other objects.
1. Aggressive behavior toward the trainers or staff will not be tolerated. Any such behavior will result in termination of your participation and forfeiture of you payments in full.
2. Aggressive or reactive dog behavior is not acceptable in a class setting. If the trainer deems your dog’s or your behavior to need more individual attention, you will need to continue your training in private. All remaining funds, minus class(s) you have taken, will be credited toward private training.