All people working with their dogs in the facility (rental, class, private session, etc.) must complete a liability waiver and registration form including the behavior questionnaire.
Absences & Cancelations:
- Students can only make up 1 class in any one series without permission from Jodi Kellar.
- Make up sessions are contingent upon space availability and are not guaranteed; trainers will make every effort to accommodate make ups.
- Students must make arrangements for make ups with the individual trainer.
- Prior notification of your absences will allow us to accommodate others in making up a class and is appreciated.
- Private Sessions canceled or postponed within 24 hours will be charged half of the private session fee (as the trainer’s time & the facility cannot be re-scheduled).
- All make-ups must be completed before the end of the session (unless otherwise pre-arranged & authorized by Jodi Kellar).
- Full refunds (minus Paypal/bank fees incurred) will be issued when requested in writing one week prior to the first class.
- Full refunds (minus Paypal/bank fees) of all unused classes will be issued in cases where the dog is unable to complete the class or any other class with us for medical reasons. These requests must be in writing and accompanied by a note from the veterinarian.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the properly completed written request. Refund requests must include the payee’s name, address, method and date of payment.
- A credit will be given after the first class will be as follows:
- Within 24 hours of the first class, only the drop-in cost of that single class will be deducted from the credit.
- More than 24 hours after the first class but before the second class we will issue a partial credit in the dollar amount of half of the original fees paid. If you are able to find a replacement for your spot in class, a full refund for all unused classes (minus bank fees) will be issued.
- Credits may be used with any dog the payee chooses; it does not have to be the same dog.
- Please forward written requests or questions to Jodi Kellar at Jodi@ KellarsCanineAcademy.com.
Potty Areas and Parking:
Please potty your dogs in the front of the building only. As a responsible pet owner, please pick up after your dog.
Please park in Ed’s Tavern Parking lot. Do not park at the dry cleaner.
- Aggressive or abusive human behavior will not be tolerated. Any such behavior will result in termination of your participation and forfeiture of you payments in full.
- Aggressive dog behavior is not acceptable in a class setting. If the trainer deems your dog’s behavior to be aggressive, you will need to continue your training in private. All remaining funds, minus class(s) you have taken, will be credited toward private sessions.