Please see the calendar for specific class dates and times.
General Class Information:
- Each session is six weeks
- Sundays-Wednesdays-Agility sessions
- Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays-Obedience, Nosework, Tricks
- Drop-ins with instructor approval
- Fridays- Seminars, Run Thrus & Special Events
- Contact us for CGC and Pet Partners (Therapy Team) testing or re-testing dates
- You only need to complete the behavior questionnaire one time for each dog.
- Once you have created a login, future registrations are simplified.
- Payment is the only way to secure a spot in a class. registration alone does not hold your spot.
Classes & Private Services
- Basic Obedience
- Intermediate Obedience
- Competition & Rally Obedience
- Puppy Socialization & Obedience
- Puppy Play Time
- Foundations of Agility
- Beginner Agility
- Intermediate & Advanced Agility
- Competition Agility
- Problem Behavior Solving
- Good Manners in Public
- Tricks class
- K9 Nosework
- Obedience Classes: 6 sessions $190*
- Flyball! $195
- Agility Classes: 6 sessions: $195
- Puppy Socialization: 6 sessions $190*
- Puppy Play Time $60/6 sessions
- Rally Obedience levels 1, 2 & 3: 6 sessions: $190
- Good Manners in Public: 3 sessions-dependent of group size
- Canine Tricks Class: 6 sessions $190
- K9 Nosework: 6 sessions: $195
- Private training: currently enrolled students: $100/hr.
- Private Training: Non-enrolled students: $125/ hr. for the 1st four sessions if taken within 2 months, then the student rate applies
- For private in-home training, add travel time at the hourly rate (shortest time as determined by Google Map)
- Agility Drop ins: currently enrolled $35/ not currently enrolled $40 (instructor approval required.
- Super Saving for Super Training! save $30 when you enroll in 2 consecutive classes. Inquire when registering!